Conference Day One – Wednesday 11 September 2019
Wednesday, September 11th, 2019
FOR: Mehdi Benchoufi, Assistant Professor, Centre d’Epidémiologie Clinique, APHP, Université Paris Descartes-Sorbonne Paris
AGAINST: Adama Ibrahim, Associate Director Clinical Operations, Biogen
• How can you use AI and blockchain technology to automate and streamline your processes?
• How can you technologically apply blockchain to the trials and harmonise the technology?
• How can you educate and explain the use of AI and blockchain across the trial, especially proving the value of blockchain to the trial?
• How can sponsors publish successes and failures to influence the use of blockchain in clinical trials?
• How can apps and wearables improve patient experience?
• How can apps and wearables save time and money?
• Can monitoring patients 24/7 allow patients to benefit more from clinical trials?
• Assessing the impact of wearables AI and big data on clinical trials – are wearables essential to drive virtual trials?