Conference day two – Thursday 12 September 2019
Tuesday, November 12th, 2019
• How do you need to change your organisational structure to achieve modernisation?
• How can you convince regulators to have seamless evidence generation leading to real world evidence faster?
• How will vendors (central labs specifically) need to modernize to come with pharma on this journey?
• How will a new org structure remove barriers?
1. eTMF Jeff Pilot, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Norgine
2. Clinical Trials Platforms
4. Virtual Clinical Trials Raphaele Mary, Former Director of Capability & Strategy - Central Clinical Services, BMS
6. AI & Blockchain
10. IRS Almac (representative to be confirmed)
11. Innovation Partnerships & Patient Engagement Catherine Mela, Director Clinical Sample & Bioanalytical Sciences, AstraZeneca
•What are the benefits of new risk sharing relationship management models?
•How you can get more out of your CRO within a more flexible, mature and collaborative relationship?
•How can you maintain regulatory compliance and appropriate oversight within a risk-sharing relationship?
•What negative financial impact might affect pharma’s ability to research and produce new drugs?